30/11/2014

You'll Always have a Friend in me


  The Card
A Close up of the window
The Box
...and the Bookmark


Good afternoon Crafters
As you can see I've been busy making another card, this one I've made for the DT call at Noor Design

I made a Criss Cross card, Box & Bookmark using the
 Noor Design Postcard stamp called Silhouette Hydrangea
 (this is a gorgeous stamp and one I know I shall be using again and again) I also used the Romance paper bloc and Dutch Doobadoo A5 Stencil Bricks
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I admit I have only recently found the Noor Design Shop and oh my goodness it's fantastic, such gorgeous stamps, dies and papers and so reasonably priced...I have already written my list out for Santa :) 
and the great thing is it's run by well known crafter Tracy Payne
who makes fabulous cards,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you are having a wonderful relaxing Sunday
See you again soon,
 hugs

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

STUNNING!! Ginny ♥

Desire Fourie said...

So beautifully shabby chic Teresa. Loving the bookmark.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous the papers you use Teresa are stunning as are the flowers created round your Die xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous criss cross card Teresa. Love the way you've used the bricks stencil in combination with the window. My compliments and good luck for the dt-call.
Greetings Miranda

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Teresa, love it!

Donna x

tanja said...

Pretty card I do like card maken also beads maken look ad my blog

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous project x

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous card and bookmark love all the pretty details and embellishments-good luck with the DT call
Carol x

Alison59 said...

Stunning work Teresa :-)

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful I love that window die and the brick stencil gives amazing results I can see them going on my wish list . Its all amazing a perfect card Love and hugs Carole x

Alyx said...

So beautiful and feminine. Absolutely love it. xx

Janice Urffer said...

Absolutely gorgeous how do beginners get started.