09/11/2014

Friendship is the poetry of life

Good morning, 
 This is just a quick post to show you another Friendship card I made using the gorgeous Pion papers called A Day in May



If you are thinking I've made this one before :) 
It's a slightly different one as a lady asked me to make one similar for her, here's the other one I made here
~~~~~
Before I go I just want to let you know The Lovely Lili Challenge has started over at The Ribbon Girl today with some great  prizes as always
My card for the Challenge will be here on Wednesday...see you then.
Have a relaxing Sunday and a great week.
hugs 

9 comments:

Lee said...

Hi,this is absolutely STUNNING in every way hun.Hope you are all well.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Another fantastic card Ginny x

Sol said...

This is Gorgeous!! Fantastic Design!! Beautiful Paper and Elements.. and put together so Beautifully!!.. I love it!!

Doreen said...

Beautiful,gorgeous image and details.xxx

Sandra H said...

l have to agree with Lee truly stunning Teresa xx

sue w. said...

Hi Teresa, this is gorgeous hun, just love those papers and colours.
Hope you've had a good weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous easel card and beautiful papers and embellishments
Carol x

Marie-Louise said...

Such a beautiful card Teresa.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Your embellishments are absolutely stunning - such a beautiful creation!
Rebecca.
x