06/11/2014

Lacy Criss Cross

Good evening :)
Hope you've had a lovely day
This is my latest Criss Cross Card using lots of lovely lace from the wonderful Ribbon Girl shop




From The Ribbon Girl I used
 25mm Ivory Satin Ribbon
Edwina Lace, and Ivory Lace Corner,
Gypsophalia, 10 & 20mm Cream Open Roses, Tiny Ivory Rosebuds and Ivory Cherry Blossom
Bronze Floral Heart Charm and Gutterman Topstitch Thread
 ~~~~~~~~~
The sentiment in the envelope reads 'You are Special to me' 

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you wish to leave I really appreciate them. xxx


14 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Teresa. Beautiful paper and embellishments.

Sharon said...

A stunning card Teresa. The lace is beautiful as is your fabulous design. Love it.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Norma said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Teresa. Very elegant. Your laces are exquisite. Love your card!
Hugs,
Norma

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card Teresa love the gorgeous bows,beautiful paper and embellishments
Carol x

Carole Pollard said...

This is so beautiful what a brilliant design I love your colours and amazing design. I honestly don't think there are words to fully reflect the beauty of this project its perfection. Love and hugs Carole x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, I love the papers you used.
Rose xx

Mojca said...

oh it's sooooooo elegant and pretty! hugs! Mojca

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful,gorgeous colour and details.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card design Ginny x

Sandra H said...

Truly beautiful as always Teresa such gorgeous elements used too!

Unknown said...

This card looks pure luxury Teresa just gorgeous xx

tilly said...

when I try to use papers like this they end up in the bin lol, lovely card
Tilly

Unknown said...

I am quite a bit in love with this one Teresa, all your details are just pure luxury. What a special keepsake for someone xx

Paper Profusion said...

So beautiful! Nicola x