29/09/2013

September Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only Challenge ~ One for the Boys

Hiya Crafters :)
How are you today? I hope you're enjoying your weekend, I had a lovely time yesterday visiting my parents, they are absolutely besotted with their two new little kittens, so I was listening to all the mischief they've been getting in to lol but they are very cute!
~~~~~~
Okay back to business :) 
It's the last Sunday of the month and that means it's time for another Magnolia Only Challenge at The Ribbon Girl
This month it's... One for the Boys

This is cute Edwin with skis, painted with distress reinkers
and from The Ribbon Girl I've used
25mm Faux Hessian Natural, 20mm & 10mm Blue Roses, Chocolate Brown Mix Flatback Pearls, 10mm Cream Tiny Pom Pom Bobble Trim, Natural Hemp Twine, Rusty Jingly Bells and Stickles.
with Pion papers, LOTV sentiment and Magnolia Star Tag, embossed with gold edges and Magnolia sentiment.
There are two fabulous prizes to be won 
A Magnolia stamp of your choice from Magnolia Sweden
and a £10 gift voucher from Mary & Andrea to spend at The Ribbon Girl  online store



Two fabulous prizes I'm sure you will agree, so have fun making those Magnolia boys cards
and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday
Hugs

18 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Beautiful creation Teresa love your added details

Happy Sunday

Ali x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful shaped card and love the image,great dies and embellishments and love the gorgeous hessian bow-our new kitten is causing havoc too and our other cat is definitely not happy about her
Carol x

Mojca said...

Oh your parents are so lucky to have little kittens! I would love to have one but my boyfriend says cat's aren't for flats...grrr :) Well your card is just stunning, I love this cute image of Edwin. hugs! Mojca

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Teresa.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Teresa your card for the boys is gorgeous, love this Edwin
and colours are my favourite
hugs Tamara

Ribbon Girl said...

Freat card Teresa! mary x

Ribbon Girl said...

sorry, typo, should have said 'great card' Mary x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A gorgeous card Tilda, love the Edwin image and perfectly embellished - as always! Susan x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Teresa. I love the cute image, beautiful papers and the hessian bow looks wonderful.
Glad you had a good time visiting your parents yesterday, awwww I bet their kittens are adorable
hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Awww, so sweet Edwin!!!!! Love Faux Hessian natural and all layers.
Jasmina

Marilyn said...

I love this card... the shape, image, snow, all of it!

Sandra H said...

Oh Teresa this is so beautiful l only have access to the internet while l'm unpacking at the new property still not organised but able to do a little blogging hope your keeping well x

shampylou30 said...

beautiful as always never tire of seeing what you create xxx

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning!!!

Sarah - Crea S said...

Beautifull card! Edwin is coloured lovely!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Bonnie Weiss said...

Two new kittens ... double trouble! Hope your Mum and Dad enjoy every single mischievous moment with them.

And as usual, I can spend hours looking at your card. So many details, yet not over done. And of course your colouring leaves me in awe.

*Vicki* said...

So precious!! Love that gorgeous burlap ribbon!! :) HUGS

Donna said...

I love your shaped cards Teresa.
I am hooked on making them now thanks to you. Hugs.
I love this image of Edwin. He is so cute.
The detail is gorgeous and I am drooling over the hessian bow. It's fab!
Stunning Christmas card hun.

Crafty hugs
Donna xx