01/09/2013

GDT ~ Live & Love Crafts

Hello again Crafters 
I'm so excited today as I have a new badge for my blog 
Yes, I am Guest Designer at Live & Love Crafts for September... yeah!!!
The lovely Sandy sent a great collage picture for inspiration
 here it is
and after a good long look at all the gorgeous bits & bobs I came up with this...



Luckily for me this is one of my favourite online shops and I have loads of Live & Love Crafts goodies to choose from,
 I used
Vanilla Cream Shabby Seam Binding 
Scalloped Rose Lace
Mauve Antique Belle Lace
Maya Road Vintage Linen Burlap Roses (love these)
20mm Apple
Sand Pearl String
Formal Frames resin embellishments
Jute fabric
White flower spray
Postcard Charm and Studio Guesso 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The large brown flower, small roses & Lillies are from The Ribbon Girl
CHALLENGES
DIVAS BY DESIGN ~ LOVELY LACE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like to say a Special Thank You to Sandy for asking me to be GDT 
I'm thrilled to have been asked. 

That's it from me for the moment except to say have a great Sunday and see you later
Hugs

18 comments:

kay said...

Congrats on your GDT post Teresa, your card for this is beautiful x

Unknown said...

Congrats for GDT!!!! You lucky girl!! :) You deserve it!!! Beautiful creation!
Jasmina

Gina's Cards said...

I love it!! Gorgeous colours and design!

Congratulations on your GDT!!

Hugs
Gina x

Marlene Atkinson said...

congratulations on your GDT post. Gorgeous card,beautiful colours and layout. Marlene

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful Teresa. Congratulations on your GDT spot. I purchased some papers from Live and Love crafts recently and their service was superb.

Ann Marie Governale said...

OMG Teresa.. this is such a stunning card.. wow is all that I can say! Love the vintage image and embellishments.. just stunning.. Congrats on your guest dt spot- you deserve it! xxx Ann Marie

Sue said...

Big congrats on your GDT spot Teresa. Your card is gorgeous. I love the vintage image and such wonderful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

crafty-stamper said...

congrats on your GDT spot -stunning card love all those embellishments esp the gorgeous burlap roses and pic frame
Carol x

Céline said...

congrats !!!
fabulous card, love the gorgeous détails
hugs
céline

coops said...

wow love this teresa.fabulous vintage image and details :D

xx coops xx

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your GDT spot, Teresa. Your card is amazingly beautiful! Love it! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Aunty Sue said...

This is stunning Teresa love the vintage feel to this, thanks for sharing with us at Divas for design this week

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Stunning, fab shape and gorgeous vintage image and I love the beautiful hessian rose
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

Hi Teresa,
Thank you for guest designing for LLC for this month's challenge. You're an amazing card maker so it's a pleasure and a great honour for us having you. I love your take on the collage; earthy brown tones, I think that's what I'd have gone for if I had had the time to make something. Or maybe I'd have gone for Sofiero? Hard choices...LOL

Take care and thanks ever so much again,
Sandy xx

Bonnie Weiss said...

No surprise that you were asked to be GD ... I'm sure your art is quite in demand. And you certainly didn't disappoint with this creative beauty, Teresa.

Eulanda said...

OH MA GAWD!! I freakin' love this! Hey thanks for adding my candy to your blog. It's over now but I have more coming up. :) So ya, you sure have a knack for vintage. Love the placement of all your embellie's AND that you loaded it right up. LOVE THAT!! hee hee Hugs!

Unknown said...

A stunning work of art Teresa
Hugs Susan xxx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, love it! Thank you for adding your inspiration to our challenge this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx