22/09/2013

HERE COME THE BOYS ~ BABY BOY CARDS

Good morning and happy Sunday to you :)
Today is Here come the Boys Challenge again and didn't that last fortnight go quick, my goodness soon be Christmas!

This week we have the lovely theme of Baby Boy cards
all together aaahhhhh :)

I made this one using Maja papers, 
lovely lace, Pearls, String Pearls and Roses from The Ribbon Girl
I've used Frantage on the heart banner, the lovely bottle charm and resin frame were from Live & Love Crafts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
(I apologise for the short post, if you haven't  already seen on facebook, I've got a poorly eye and having to use antibiotics ointment four times a day so my vision is a little blurry, I was worried I wouldn't be able to craft but I've been die-cutting leaves and other useful die-cuts today, well I can't stay out of the craft room can I lol.)
~~~
I hope you can come along and join us at Here come the Boys for this lovely new challenge, your cards for the Blue Christmas challenge were brilliant. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a fantastic Sunday
hugs

19 comments:

kay said...

Don't apologies Teresa as your health is more important,hope it heals soon. Your card is as gorgeous as ever,happy Sunday x

Paper Profusion said...

Sublime card Teresa! I do hope your eye heals very quickly. Look after yourself. Nicola x

shampylou30 said...

Wow. With a blurry eye to. Love this card.hope you get better soon xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh poor you Teresa, you're quite right, don't strain your eyes.

Gorgeous card, love all the deatails and that lovely baby image, hugs Kate x

Sharon said...

This is a real stunner Teresa. The image is adorable. Could you tell me where the image is available please.
The soft colours and embellies are beautiful.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sharon said...

Sorry meant to say also that are hope you are soon on the mend.
I have added the right click info on my blog to stop card thieves and it is working. Thank you so much for the link.
Hugs Sharon. x

rachel said...

This is stunning Teresa. Hope that eye gets better soon hun. Big hugs x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning image and card Ginny x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Teresa, I love the cute image and beautiful detailing.
I hope you eye gets better soon
hugs Sue xx

arjette said...

Hi Teresa, long time no see (on blogs... haha) but this is another beauty, gorgeous!!!!

gr. arjette.

Mojca said...

oh so sorry to hear about your poor eye. hope you feel better soon. your card is so lovely, love the vintage look. hugs! MOjca

pam said...

Hi Teresa, hope your eye heals soon, beautiful baby card, love this image and those gorgeous papers and embellishments.
pam

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

teresa this is just so stunning! love the frantaging and all of the emebellies... so sorry to hear about your eye :(

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Teresa

I am just back from my week's holiday and playing catch up. Love your recent creations but so sorry to hear you are not well. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Do drop me a line with all your news sometime. Judy x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Teresa a fabulous card, love the banner and pearls around the image! Hope your eye is improving, Susan x

Bonnie Weiss said...

So cute Teresa. Always love when you use the little banner. Hope your eye is better soon.

coops said...

so beautiful teresa.stuning design and i love the sweet vintage image :D
i hope you eye is better soon.

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

So cute card Teresa! Love frantage on the heart banner, charm and resin frame.
Jasmina

*Vicki* said...

You have such a gorgeous style on your Vintage designs!! This is quite amazing my friend! HUGS :)