09/04/2015

New Blue


Good afternoon lovely crafters
I'm back again with another Criss Cross
'You mean the world to me'
A full list of all items used on this one are below


A Close up

and The Matching Box

From The Ribbon Girl I used;
25mm Pale Blue Satin Ribbon
50mm 'Ophelia' Ivory Embroidered Tulle Lace
Diamante Trim
Gutterman Top Stitch Thread
Bird in flight Charm
Blue Button Twine
10mm & 20mm Open Pale Blue Roses
White Cherry Blossom
Pale Blue Lilies 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything else....Tim Holtz Cardstock
Pion Papers
Corner Lace on box (from my own stash)
Cheery Lyn Leaf Die
Little clock face from Scrap & Craft
Sentiment is an old one from ebay. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks very much for stopping by as always your kind comments are always appreciated
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For sale on ebay
~~~~~~~~
Have a great Friday and weekend
Hugs 

 xxx

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

heidy said...

So pretty Teresa!!
XXX Heidy

Sharon said...

Such gorgeous card Teresa. The embellishments are fabulous and I love the soft blue of the ribbon.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful i love this colour combo and beautiful design the lace is just to die for love and hugs Carole x

Kat W said...

I always end up sighing over your cards, they are just so delicate and beautiful :-)
The vintage style is so pretty and I am a huge fan of the criss cross design!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Paper Profusion said...

Gorgeously pretty as always Teresa. I love your style. Nicola x

Stempelhexe said...

Oh Teresa,

deine Karte ist mal wieder ganz phantastisch geworden.

LG
Ulla

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love this shade of blue and all those perfect embellishments!
Rebecca.
x