05/01/2015

Blueberries by Pion

Hello and good morning, 
Well if you use facebook you have probably seen this card already but I thought I would blog it for those that don't.
Busy day ahead today I am taking down the Christmas decorations and having a good Spring clean, then later in the week I'm hoping to start painting a few rooms that need brightening up.


I had a lovely crafting day on Saturday and made 3 cards, this one another blue one and the red geranium card (next post down)
From the Ribbon Girl I used
25mm Navy Satin Berisford Ribbon, 32mm 'Clementine' Ivory Embroidered Tulle Lace, 8mm 'Rebecca' Ivory Vintage Style scallop Lace.



I made a little napkin from cross stitch aida and added cutlery brads
(you've probably seen me make these before) 



I'm going to be cheeky now and tell you this card is for sale on ebay along with my other cards :)
Have a great week and see you again soon
big hugs

12 comments:

Abfabdesigns said...

I love this style of card ,I haven't done one in a while ,but you have got my juices going .
Love the napkin soooooo much
Martine xxx

Stempelhexe said...

Ic bin hin und weg, was für ein tolles Set, eifach herrlich.

Liebe Grüße
Ulla

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab design.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

Alison59 said...

I don't do FB so thank you for sharing on your blog. A fabulous card Teresa :-)

CaroleAnn said...

I absolutely love these cards. I want to have a cup of tea and sit down and just look all day at these wonderful works of art!! Hugs

Kat W said...

This is beautiful and so much gorgeous detail on it - love the little napkin and cutlery!
I always love the tags you add, it's such a fab touch :-)

Happy 2015!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning acrda Teresa, love the gorgeous colours and details.

Donna x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful!!

Carole Pollard said...

I love this the colours are just fab and what a very pretty design Love and hugs Carole x

crafty-stamper said...

absolutely gorgeous and love the beautiful papers and great texture-love the cross stitch and cutlery brads
carol x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So gorgeous - I love your napkin, what a beautiful and unique touch! Such a stunning shade of blue as well.
Rebecca.
x