07/10/2013

Huge Congratulations Criss Cross Card and some exciting news...

Good morning dear crafters,
I've another criss cross card to show you today
this one I made with the new Maja papers

The pretty lace, Ivory organza ribbon and gorgeous white flowers are from The Ribbon Girl
the papers and little pins are from Live & Love crafts.

And for my exciting news, I have been asked and jumped at the chance of being on the DT for NITWITS
Ooh so exciting!
I'm sure you are all familiar with Nitwits gorgeous kits
I shall be uploading my first card for them as soon as I can, so watch this space :o)

Have a lovely day, see you all soon.
hugs

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Another beautiful card, Teresa. Love the colour and the criss-cross shape. Elizabeth xx

Gina's Cards said...

Another stunning card Teresa! I am not surprised you have been snapped up by Nitwits - so well deserved, congratulations!

Hugs
Gina x

Donna said...

This is a stunner Teresa.
Gorgeous papers, lace, sentiment and beautiful flower arrangement.

Crafty hugs
Donna x

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous Teresa, not only the design, but the wonderful papers and lace, hugs Kate x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Teresa, I love the papers and the flowers and lace are so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous Teresa.

Sandra H said...

Stunning Teresa as always and gorgeous papers x

Stempelhexe said...

Hallo Teresa,

die Karte ist wieder mal der Hammer, einfach traumhaft.

LG
Ulla

Sarah - Crea S said...

Another great criss-criss card Teresa! The papaers, lace and flowers are perfect together!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Unknown said...

Gorgeous flowers and paper. So beautiful card Teresa!
Jasmina

shampylou30 said...

Another stunning creation xxxxx

Bonnie Weiss said...

Ohhhh, another beauty. And those pearl headed pins are just the touch of elegance to finish your card.

Congrats on your DT with Nitwits ... they are so lucky to have you.