Hello and welcome back thanks for stopping by,
thank you for all your lovely, encouraging comments they mean a lot to me and thank you to my new followers for joining me too.
This little pretty one is Tilda of Sweden
she is painted in distress inks again and I've used lots of lovely stickles stardust on her.
Magnolia papers, Spellbinders labels 25, square paper doily,
Saddlestitch ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and WOC roses,
Kort & Godt pearls
and a heart charm from ebay.
1) Lovely Hanglar & Sweet Magnolia Challenge #49 ~ Flowers
2) It's a Magnolia Challenge #38~ Summer card
3) Divas by Design #46 ~ Flowers (2nd entry)
4) I BREAK FOR CHALLENGES ~ I break for stamps
5) Hannah and Friends #151 ~ Summer
Well I'm happy to say I got my washing done yesterday so that's out of the way, today I'm hoping to make a card or two but first I'm off to look at your blogs.
Take care and have a lovely day