15/04/2011

Within a week!

Good morning all,
I'm really on the ball this morning, I've been up since 6am and saw my dear hubby off to work, then I started peeling onions! I know!...why would anyone want to do that so early in the morning, I hear you asking??? reason being I've got a chicken tikka on the go in the slow cooker and a cottage pie cooking on the hob and just a bolognese to finish off in a sec...am I good mum or what eh? lol (trying to stock the freezer up with homemade goodies)
Well I can't believe my luck, within a week I've gone from being a GDT member on 'Here come the boys' new challenge blog to a DT member! Yippy, how great is that! Now I'm blushing (so it's a good job you can't see me)because when I sent my first card for the challenge it was loved so much that Wendy(Woo) came back to me and asked me to be a DT member, how sweet of her Thanks Wendy, as you can imagine I'm a really happy bunny today and just a trifle nervous too lol.
Hope you all have a great day, I'm off to do a bit of crafting now after all that cooking, see you later, love & hugs Teresa xx

17 comments:

Chrissy said...

Congratulations...you will be great..hope you have a wonderful time as DT.
Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Congratulations Teresa!!

Caroline said...

WOW well done & well deserved xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Way to go Teresa!!!! Great to stock the freezer up, and what would we do without our slow cookers! WOW, that is brilliant news! I am really over the moon for you! Everything is just going your way these days, and not before time either! Enjoy, and Good Luck, Judy x

Aunty Sue said...

Oh well done with the DT spot and good for you. Done my washing and on the line

Donna Mosley said...

Well done Teresa, hope you have a fab time in your new DT spot. Woohoo! :o)

ps you got me fancying a curry now.

Donna x

Bonnie Weiss said...

Wish you lived a bit closer ... I'd be popping in to sample some of your cooking!

Congrats on your DT invite ... well deserved, girl!

Unknown said...

Big congrats Teresa, your cards are wonderful and you deserve to be a Dt member

Kate xxx

Rosietoes said...

So well deserved Teresa your cards are magnificent.

Edna x

Ruth said...

Congratulations !! They are privileged to have you! Ruth x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Congratulations Teresa
fabulous news,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Carole of Brum said...

Congratulations Teresa, that card must have really wowwed them. Not surprised they asked you though, and you'll be great on the design team. Well done! coB

Marlies said...

Congratulations Teresa!! Well deserved and have fun!!
hugs, Marlies

Anonymous said...

We are very priveleged to have you and you're going to wow everyone with your cards! Good job you're stacking up on the home made goodies you're going to be so busy with all this wonderful card making and crafting! Big Hugs Woo xxx

kay said...

congratulations teresa,good idea to stock up as gives you more time for crafting,x

Mandy said...

Congrats hunny, I'm so pleased for you, they are lucky to have you
hugs Mandy xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning cards Teresa and congrats!!!!