14/04/2010

Tilda with lamp


Hi everyone,
Well I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps :( today I'm afraid, the new DO-CRAFTS has started and I am unable to get back in, so I thought I'd put my card on here, even though its very lonely here with no one to talk to.
I made this card today whilst waiting for the do-craft changeover to take place.
This is Tilda with lamp, I know its an older Tilda but when I saw it on the 1st Magnolia ink Magazine I couldn't wait to get it, I've also used the magnolia sentiment stamp 'Merry Christmas'. I've coloured her in copics, the backing paper is Magnolia white lace and green christmas plaid, I've used cotton cream lace, prima pionsettias and gold ribbon from stash, and I've used the sewing machine to sew around the card. (A first for me, just started to sew a straight line, lol)
Thankyou for looking and if you are a member of Do-craft please tell everyone know I'm missing you all and if I can get back I will! Thankyou for any comments,
Teresa xx

10 comments:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is lovely x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Teresa
A gorgeous card,you are not the only one who cannot get on Dc going to try again later,
Hugs Dianne xx

Lisa said...

Hi Teresa, Gorgeous card! Love the flowers. I can log on to Docrafts but unable to post/comment etc because it comes up with an error.

Lisa x

Ann-Marie said...

Hi Teresa, beautiful card love the colours and how you've shaded Tilda. I've just tried DC and can't get on either even though I logged in with password its asking for extra details and can't get past it I'm so going to scream if I've lost everything!! Take care Ann-Marie xxx

Lisa xx said...

Hi Teresa, your card is gorgeous. Dont worry, we're all having d/c probs today, im sure we'll be back over there and chatting again in no time, Lisa xx

kay said...

hi,its gorgeous teresa,i am having trouble too over at dc,one min it lets me in the next it says no :(.will keep trying,x

thanks for the comment on my box,x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Teresa.
Still trying to get on DC too.
Hugs
Sam xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa, Been out all day with the kids, just thought I would have a look at the new DC, I think I managed to leave a comment on this card, if not it's gorgeous. Will have another try with DC tomorrow, Sue x

Vicky said...

Hi Teresa,
Very frustrated with the DC as well at the mo, hopefully will get better!!
Your card is so beautiful and i love the layout,
Take care Vicky xx

Di said...

Lovely card Teresa. I love the vintage look for christmas cards. love the colous of Tildas outfit too. Di.