30/03/2010

Tilda the Bridesmaid


Goodmorning Bloggers,

At last my first card is here, this is one of my favourite stamps, I think this Tilda is so pretty, but also because my Daughter bought it for me.

I've used Magnolia papers - Strawberry lines and Vanilla dots

wildorchidcrafts flowers, tiny roses, leaves and gorgeous cream lace

a little silver flower charm,

Happy Birthday stamp from the Clare Curd range and a few scattered dew drops

around the flowers.

Hope you like it and thankyou for any comments

Teresa xx

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Teresa
Welcome to blog land,your card is gorgeous,
Hugs Dianne xx

katex said...

morning teresa
another gorgeous card
katex

Crafty Tam said...

Stunning card, what a beautiful Tilda!

Welcome to Blogland.

Tammy xx

Lizzy said...

Welcome to blogland hun! luv the card it's gorgeous ~ fabby colours & layout xx lizzy xx

coops said...

a truly beautiful card teresa, i love your colouring and such gorgeous delicate papers.welcome to blogland hun.luv coops.xx

BettyBoop67 said...

Welcome to the blogworld teresa, stunning card. Sue xx