Good morning all,
Today at Totally Tilda a new challenge is starting and it's all about Christmas hanging decorations, no cards this week just hanging decorations and Tilda of course.
I've made this hanging lollipop cone,
I've used Magnolia paper, mini tilda with lamp & magnolia sentiment, lace from Wild orchid crafts, Poinsettias & holly leaves from Michaels (Thanks to my daughter) Ribbon from my local stockist. Oh and a string of pearls to complete it.
Hope you like it, don't forget to pop over and see if you are a winner or in the Top 3 of the last challenge and I hope you can join in this new one. Have fun!
1) Allsorts Challenge ~ Free & Easy July
2) 2 Sisters Challenge blog ~ Christmas in July
3)Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge ~ Glitter
4) Fun with Shapes and more challenge ~ Anything but a card
5)Christmas Inspirations ~ Free christmas project
6)Bah Humbug Challenge ~ Shaped projects
7) Stamp Something ~ Christmas in July
8) Simply Create ~ Christmas Time
9) Paper Sundaes Challenge ~ Christmas in July
luv & hugs xx