For my second post today it's 'Hope' by Sugar Nellie.
I saw on a blog recently someone used the 'Connie' image for a christmas card and it looked gorgeous, so I thought I'd have a go.
I coloured Hope in copics and I used Basic Grey Christmas papers, the doily is from Poppy's Cabin, poinsettias, holly & Ivy are from Michaels (Thanks again to my dear daughter)The ribbon is Green Taffeta from The Ribbon Girl, the gold filigree corner from Wild orchid crafts and Kort & Godt pearls from Joanna Sheen.
and here she is...
1) Paper Sundaes Challenge #78 ~ Christmas in July
2) Stamp Something challenge ~ Something embellished
3) Basic Grey Challenge #49 ~ Heather's Sketch (used Basic Grey Wassail merry happy and Jovial papers)
4) Crafty Catz Weeekly Challenge #92 ~ No pink or Blue allowed
5) Christmas stamping all year long challenge ~ All about you (favourite colours traditional reds & greens)
6)Fun with shapes and more challenge #88 ~ Christmas in July
7)Christmas Inspirations Challenge #29 ~ Free christmas project
8) 7 Kids college fund challenge ~ Texture
...and that's it from me, thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend, luv & hugs xx
9) Allsorts challenge ~ Free and easy July