Here I am with my second card of the day, this time it's my DT card for ADDICTED TO STAMPS Challenge, this week we are making Christmas Cards which is fun anytime of the year, it was great getting all the christmassy stuff out again, especially as my dear daughter sent me 2 tins of Prima Poinsettias over from Michaels and I've been aching to use them lol.
Here's my card ...
For my card I've used Tilda with lamp, snowy circle background, Magnolia papers, layered & sewn, poinsettia & holly leaves from Michaels, ribbon & lace from Wild Orchid Crafts and lots of lovely stickles glitter on the white of Tildas coat & hat, the snowflakes on the circle and on the holly leaves.
I'm adding this card to the following challenges;
1) Sparkles Christmas Forum ~ Glitter
2) Jingle Belles Challenge ~ Holiday leftovers ~ (last years papers)
3)Cute Card Thursday Challenge ~ Lace
4) Moving along with the times Challenge ~ Christmas in July
5)Challenge up your life ~ 1 Die 1 lace & 1 Brad
6) Sweet Stanps Challenge ~ Christmas in July
7) The little red wagon challenge ~ Christmas in July
Thanks again for looking, time for a cuppa now then I'm free to check out your blogs, have a lovely Sunday all, luv & Hugs xx