17/07/2011

Sugar Nellie Joy




Hiya all, hope you are enjoying a relaxing Sunday.
I thought I'd upload my second for the day, this is Sugar Nellie Joy, it's been a while since I used this image and I think she's so cute, I've followed the sketch by KiKi at the Sugar Bowl the theme for this week is to include lace as an optional extra, so I've used this dainty lace doily & border die set by Die-namics, the paper is from Crafts4U (sewn & layered), Roses & buds from Wild Orchid crafts and my little gold bow charm is from ebay, I've also used the Magnolia sentiment. Hope you like it.

Challenges;
1)The Sugar Bowl Challenge ~ Kiki's Sketch & lace
2)Anything Goes Challenge ~ More than one fold.
3)Digital Tuesday Challenge ~ Spellbound (used Die-namics dies)
4)Deep Ocean Challenge ~ Cards
5) Creative Craft Challenges ~ pretty Blossoms
6) Moving Along With The Times Challenge ~ Favourite Things (Dies, roses & sugar nellie images)
7) Divas by Design Challenge ~ Pastels
8) Simon Says Stamp Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for looking, luv & hugs

26 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Teresa I love this card I really love these sugar nellie images and love what you have done with her beautiful
Jacki xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Teresa, your card is stunning, love this image and the colours used it's absolutley beautiful:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

Another stunner Teresa...gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured :o)

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Teresa,gorgeous image and colours,love the dies,I have just brought these with birthday pennies.
Wendy xx

Janette said...

Teresa this is just gorgeous, I do love SN images, think these are yummy.xx

kay said...

gorgeous card teresa and your challenge list is most impressive,x

cheryl said...

oh just love this image hun one of my fav,and this is one stunning card hugs cheryl xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is gorgeous Teresa, your colouring is stunning!

Thanks for sharing it with us and you favourites at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge

Hugs Laurie x

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous!! LOve this image and what dreamy papers!
Chrissyxx

arjette said...

Ooohhh this is sooooooo beautifull!!!

gr. arjette.

annies place said...

Beautiful card, love the lace trim Ann x

Helga said...

A wonderful card - design and coloured perfect !!!
Hugs
Helga

Dodici said...

Gorgeous card,lovely image and colours and love the die borders.x

Unknown said...

Hi Teresa, another beautiful card. Love the colours and the image is perfectly coloured - as always! Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous, love the colours you have used!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

coops said...

stunning card teresa.so beautiful and i love your delicate colours and sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Teresa

Lee said...

Isn't she Beautiful.Another gorgeous card,love everything about it.Hugs xx

Sasha said...

Gorgeous card, and beautifully coloured, as usual! x

Christina said...

This is really a stunning card again Teresa! Great work and wonderful colouring!
Hugs Kristel

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh Teresa, this is so beautiful! Fab colouring too xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Teresa, I love the soft colours and the image is adorable.
I wish I knew your secret of how your find time to make so many stunners hun, or am I just so slow lol.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Craftdee said...

Another beauty, I like that die set...oh no, me want!! Love the pearls, they tie in with the flowers so well, all round gorgeous! TFS, Dee

Elaine said...

A gorgeous card (as always) Teresa. I love these colours and the beautiful embellies.

Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl challenge.

Love Elaine xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Stunning as always Teresa!!!!! Loving the colour combo delish!


Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl this time

Ali x

Vicky said...

Oops me again...lol..

thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx