26/06/2011

WEDDING CARD

Good morning,
I'm up bright and early today because last week I scheduled my post and it never worked so I'm here in the flesh this morning lol
I hope you are all lucky enough to still be in dreamland.


It's a new challenge over at ADDICTED TO STAMPS this week and the theme is WEDDINGS so if you have a wedding in your family coming up now would be the best time to make your card and join in the challenge.
I've used this sweet little Tilda with veil, I think she's lovely, yet she seems to get left out every time I make a wedding card, so here she is all dressed up in pale pink with a glittery veil,
I've used the cloud technique from Bev's blog and distressed all the edges, added lace,
flowers & metal filigree corner from Wild Orchid Crafts and Kort & Godt pearls
The papers are Nitwit papers and I've sewn all edges.
Hope you like it. Please come over to ADDICTED TO STAMPS and join us if you can.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges;

1) Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge ~ Tic-Tac-Toe (Glitter, flowers & pearls)
2) Just Magnolia Challenge ~ Butterflies
3) Southern Girls Challenge ~ Anything Goes
4)PaperCrafting Journey challenge ~ Anything goes
5) Stampavie & more challenge ~ Butterflies
6) Fab 'n' Funky Challenge ~ Summer Lovin'
7)The Ribbon Girl challenge ~ Pink & cream inspiration photo

That's about it I have more cards to upload today so see you again shortly!
love & hugs xx

21 comments:

Janice said...

Morning Teresa, I too am an early bird! A lovely card, beautiful colours. Jx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Morning Tersa
A beautiful cardmhope it is sunny where you are have a lovely day
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image Teresa, and gorgeous card and colours. Just lovely.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Teresa, I love the soft colours!
hugs, Marlies

krafty-kutz said...

Love the delicate colours, Gorgeous! x

Dodici said...

Gorgeous card,Teresa!

Craftdee said...

I love this card: it's the colours I had for my bridesmaids (albeit more than 33 years ago!) so I probably have a soft spot for them, lol. As always, the embellishments are perfect. Dee

Alexis said...

very sweet card. I love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n Funky.

Andrea said...

This is really pretty. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge this month

coops said...

stunning card teresa.your colours and details are beautiful and fab tilda :D

xx coops xx

Pami said...

Beautiful card Teresa, I love the soft colours and all those gorgeous little pearls. Thanks for joining in with our Summer Loving challenge at Fab n Funky this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

arjette said...

Ooohhh Teresa, your card is sooooo beautifull!!!

gr. arjette.

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card..:) Sandra H

Mandy said...

Your card is beautiful Teresa. Tilda looks lovely in pale pink and the touch of glitter in her veil is perfect!

Heide said...

Adorable, love all your extras on this card. Thanks for joining us at SCH.
Hugs, Heide

Renee Matarese said...

What a sweet card! I love the cardboard leaves. The pearls and lace are such a beautiful touch with the darling image! Thanks for playing our vintage Tic Tac Toe challenge! Hope to see you again soon!
~Renee
SCH DT

Mina said...

wow Teresa stunning work, beautifully coloured and it has a real vintage summery feel to it...thanks for joining in with our Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx

Sasha said...

Another stunning creation, Teresa! Lovely soft colours and beautifully embellished! x

Jacki Daniels said...

this is such a beautiful card teresa love it thanks for playing with us atPCJ
Jacki xx

Sharon Basel said...

How beautiful! Love all the distressed edges and the lovely embellishments/details of your card. Thanks so much for playing in the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge. I hope you'll return to our challenges again soon.
Sharon, SCH-DT

Kathleen said...

is it just me or is this 'Jackie O' Tilda???
very chic!
love the soft colours.
kathleen mc x