Good Morning everyone,
Another wet & windy day here today, ugh!
Where's the summer we were promised eh?
Oh well perfect day for crafting I suppose. I made this card the other day but haven't had time to blog it so I'm hoping I haven't missed the challenges I made it for.
It's the dear sweet Fizzy Moon bear again, a pleasure to colour and always looks so sweet on the cards.
I used Nitwit papers layered & sewn,
lace, ribbon & flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
cute charm from ebay
and Kort & Godt half pearls.
and the inside...
I stamped, coloured and glittered the little flowers that came with the Fizzy bear
I'm entering this card into the following challenges;
1) Totally Gorjuss challenge ~ Ribbons & Lace
2) Simon Says Stamp Challenge ~ A sketch
3) Crafters Companion challenge ~ Here comes summer
4) Stampin' for the weekend chalenge ~ My favourite things (Nitwit papers, lace, ribbons, flowers & charms)
5) Crafty Catz Weekly challenge ~ Add a charm
6) Crafty Creations Challenge ~ Let it shine (Stickles glitter & charm)
Thanks to all of you for your lovely comments on my last few cards I shall be doing my rounds today catching up with all your blogs, have a lovely day. luv & hugs xx