Wow 7.30am on a Saturday morning what on earth am I doing up? Well the sun is shining brightly through the windows, I've fed the cat and I'm having my first coffee of the day...everyone else is still sleeping so it's lovely and quiet.
My card today is Magnolia Tilda with basket of cherries, it was lovely inking up this one again and she's so summery & pretty.
I've used 2 Magnolia papers Cherries & roses layered & stitched
Lace, roses & poppies from Wild orchid crafts
Kort & Godt half pearls
and a double hat pin (red & white hearts)
little metal flower is from a Bo-Bunny collection
I also used the creating clouds tecnique as shown on Bev's blog here although mine is a first attempt so please don't laugh...ok you can lol
and here she is...
1) 2 Sisters blog Challenge ~ 321 Challenge #43 1 mage, 2 papers, 3 embellishments (Lace, flowers, hatpin)
2) Just Magnolia Challenge #111 ~ Sketch & flowers galore
3) Totally Gorjuss challenge #84 ~ Flower Power
4) Just Tracys Crafts Challenge ~ Strawberries & Cream
5)Totally Papercrafts challenge #70 ~ Here comes Summer
6) Prairie Fairy Fridays challenge #54 ~ Summer Fun
7)Cute card Thursday #168 ~ Pins & pearls
8) DYSU challenge #23 ~ Birthday
Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave I will of course return the favour to see your blogs.
Luv & hugs xx