07/06/2011

Here comes Summer again


She's back! and this time in peachy colours,
Hi everyone hope you are having a lovely day. I made this card because I just love this digi stamp by Sugar Nellie, she's got to be my favourite...er how many favourites am I allowed to have lol...
I used this gorgeous new paper called Je t'adore, I love it and I think it really suits the image. Roses and metal filigree corner by Wild Orchid Crafts & Michaels. I also used this pretty trinket and Kort & Godt pearls.
Hope you like it.
I'm entereing this card into the following challenges;

1)Cute & Girly Challenge ~ In the garden
2)Digital Tuesday challenge ~ In the garden/outdoors
3)Truly Scrumptious challenge ~ Summer sparkle
4)Crafts and me challenge ~ Punch it out (hearts)
5)Divas by Design Challenge ~ Florals
6)ABC Challenge ~ Variety of embellishments
7) One Stop Craft Challenge ~ Texture
8) Stamp, Scrap & Doodle challenge ~ What's on your desk?
9) Pear Tree designs challenge ~ Summer delights
10) DYSU Challenge ~ use Orange
Thanks very much for looking, hope you like my card.
Hugs

21 comments:

Jennifer said...

Stunnin Teresag...beautiful colours. I love this image too. Where did you get your pretty trinket if you don't mind me asking? :-) xx Jenny xx

Annie said...

Hi Teresa. Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and that image is so lovely! Hugs Ann xxx

arjette said...

Ooooohhhh it's sooooo beautifull!!

gr. arjette.

Wendy said...

Stunning Teresa,gorgeous image and love the peachy colours.
Wendy xx

Carole of Brum said...

Totally beautiful, Teresa, you've outdone even yourself, girl! Everything on it is lovely and perfectly placed. I'd love to know where you got the trinket too, it's such a nice little extra. CoB

WencheP said...

Awesome card, love the image and the coloring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful card Teresa, love how you've coloured her in the peachy colours. Debs xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Teresa,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Teresa!
Stunning card,love this image and all your beautiful embellishments.Fab colours too
Have a lovely evening :) xx

Sasha said...

Oh! Teresa, your stamping and colouring is always so perfect. This gorgeous image just looks like a photo from a magazine...absolutely beautiful!! x

coops said...

fantastic card teresa,your details are so beautiful and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Ruth said...

Gosh,I loved the aqua shades of the last one but this just might be even prettier. The peach is gorgeous! Ruth x

Peggysue said...

I rarely use the word stunning, but your card truly is stunning. I'm at a loss for words..I love it!! Love the interior too. Thanks for making time to play in our ORANGE challenge at Do You Stack Up? this week. Good luck in the draw!

Linda said...

Another Beautiful card Teresa xxx

Jeanet van der Lee said...

Great card Teresa, love it! Hugs, Jeanet

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh wow what a super card ... the colour is lovely ... the next best thing to pink lol ... love the image and your design is fab ... thank you for visiting my blog it means a lot ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Rosietoes said...

This is a new image to me Teresa and it's just as gorgeous as the others. I love the colours you have chosen and the embellies you add with such attention to detail. A simply gorgeous card.

Edna x

Vicky said...

Oh....she is soooo pretty in those colours Teresa..and loving all your details too hun..!

thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Annette said...

Wow, love all that embossing around the panels. Your creation is fab. Love the texture too, it is just perfect for the challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge this week. Good luck in the draw. Annette xx (One Stop Craft Challenge DT)

Kathleen said...

those are lovely papers teres. who are they by??
kathleen mc xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Teresa this is absolutely breathtaking you have chosen such beautiful colours to work with and that image is awesome a stunning card thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x