15/08/2011

Sugar Nellie Faith



Hello Dear Bloggers,
It’s me again with yet another card, this time it’s Faith by Sugar Nellie, I never tire of using these lovely images, they look so soft & dreamy on cards, perfect for little girls and big girls too. (My Mum loves them)
I know I said I’d be making a blue one next but I actually made his one at the same time as the card below.


The recipe;
Tim Holtz papers, stamped in the corners with that cute flower stamp again (can’t remember where I got that one) papers are all layered and sewn
Lace from Wild Orchid Crafts
Roses & buds from the Ribbon Girl
Kort & Godt half pearls


Challenges;

1)The Paper Shelter Challenge #26 ~ Stitching
2) A spoon full of Sugar challenge #162 ~ Birthdays
3) Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #61 ~ Birthdays

Thanks for looking and for any comments you may wish to leave, luv & hugs
xx

19 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderfull card Teresa,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card Teresa, love the matting and layering. Very pretty. Lee xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Teresa I love Sugar Nellie

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Teresa,love it so much.
Wendy xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

I never tire of looking at your cards, Teresa. I showed my niece your cards from your DC gallery and she was blown away. Zo x

Catherine said...

Amazing card Teresa and the colours are wonderful...

Inkypinkydelights said...

Absolutely gorgeous Teresa! Judy x

Nannieflash said...

A gorgeous card and I love the lace and trimmings. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Whisper said...

As usual hun, absolutely stunning, am loving the papers and embellishments you have used.

You are a star too, as i didn't know about 'Bah Humbug', thanks for letting me know, Luv Sam x

Pink Dandelion said...

Stunning card Teresa, love all the embellishments. Debs xx

Sandra H said...

Another gorgeous card l really love this layout and the image is stunning gorgeously coloured too!:) Sandra H

Mau xx said...

Beautiful Teresa, I never tire of them either. Love your detail...lace etc. its so pretty xx

Mau xx said...

Sorry, forgot to mention that we would have taken you with us if we had known....lol Been to the Cotswolds and warwick castle, Stratford on Avon etc...wonderful break xx....take you next time...lol

coops said...

stunning card teresa.your colours and details are really pretty and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Lee said...

Really pretty card love everything about it.hope you are well.xxx

Carole of Brum said...

Ahh, the papers and flowers are gorgeous Teresa, they compliment that lovely image. It's all so pretty. CoB

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is stunning! Love it

Ali x

Chrissy said...

It makes you wonder what planet I have been on lately to miss such beautiful cards..[been working on a secret..shhh] gorgeous card, Another stunning image and colouring..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Craftdee said...

This is so beautiful...love the dreamy colours, perfect with that beautiful image. I read on one of your posts (been hopping around a bit, so can't remember which one, lol) that your mum loves theme, my mum does too! You do such a lovely job with them, I struggle to get all the detail in, you make it look so "natural". Thanks for sharing, all your lovely work, Dee