28/08/2011

Back to school Tilda

Good morning,
Thank you for all your lovely messages regarding my Daughter and her family in America, I've spoken to her this morning at 6.30am which was only 1.30am over there, she had power back on so she skyped me to let me know they are alright (thank god) they won't know if there's any real damage to the house till daylight but I am so pleased they are ok.
I sincerely feel for all of you who live in Irene's path and I hope you all alright.
It's difficult to concentrate on the job in hand this morning so please excuse me if I forget anything or spell incorrectly as I didn't get much sleep last night.

Here goes... over at Totally Tilda today we have a Back to School Challenge, the DT girls have made some fabulous cards for this one so I hope you will pop over and join in the fun.
Here is my card...
...and the inside

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Nikki at Bunny-Zoe crafts and Nikki is is offering a £10 gift certificate to the winner. We can't wait to see your Back to school Tilda cards. Also I'd like to say a sad farewell to Lynne & Bert who are leaving us this week, good luck for the future ladies and a very warm welcome to Mel & Jackie.

CHALLENGES;
1) ALLSORTS CHALLENGE #118 ~ BACK TO SCHOOL
2) TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS #81 ~ BACK TO SCHOOL
3) STAMP SOMETHING CHALLENGE ~ BACK TO SCHOOL
4) PAPERPLAY CHALLENGE ~ BACK TO SCHOOL


That's it for me for now, so take care all and have a lovely Sunday. luv & hugs

29 comments:

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Teresa, Glad your daughter is OK, it must have been a long night for you. Love your card today - a beautiful Tilda as always, Love the colours...hope you have a better day today, Hugs, Teresa x

Janette said...

Hi Teresa, So glad your family are OK, what a worry for you....

I just adore this card so much, fab background too, gorgeous work as always.xx

Catherine said...

Great card, I'm pleased your daughter is ok.....

Doreen said...

Glad to hear your daughter is fine,your card is gorgeous.xxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card,lovely colours. I like th pic of books.
So pleased that your Daughter and family are ok. A real worry, is it.

Kathleen x

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a relief to hear that your family are alright. I could not stop thinking about it last night! Love card too! Thank goodness for Skype! Judy x

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful creation Teresa. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck!

tilly said...

Sper card and not a flower in sight lol....pleased your family are okay,
Tilly

Marlies said...

I'm so glad your daughter is ok.
Your card is gorgeous. I love the schoolbord and books!
I hope you sleep better tonight knowing your daughter and family are out of danger.
hugs, Marlies

Exclusively by Mel said...

Teresa I'm so glad your family are ok.
Love your card. The blackboard looks superb!
And I love your sentiment.
Bless you for your lovely welcome xx
Mel.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Hi Teresa, such a worry for you. So glad your family are OK.

gorgeous card

Irene said...

Gorgeous card Teresa, and so glad the family are all okay, love Irene

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning card Teresa!!!! im glad your daughters ok!!

krafty-kutz said...

Gorgeous hun...love the books xx

Sandra H said...

Hi, so pleased to hear your daughter is fine hopefully it will take the stress of you now! love your card its a beautiful tilda as always she makes great cards and yours is truely gorgeous:) Sandra H

arjette said...

Hi Teresa,

so good to read that your daughter is okay!! I can image you were very worried!!!
Your card is awesome!! That image is sooooo sweet!

gr. arjette.

Christina said...

Glad to hear about your daughter Teresa!
That is a gorgeous card hun!
Hugs Kristel

Donna said...

Beautiful card Teresa and so perfect for the occasion, brilliant idea the way Tilda is sittig on the books, very clever indeed :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

stunning card teresa.the tilda is so sweet and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, Thank you so much for entering my “back to school” challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

cardmaking bird said...

Awww, this is wonderful - love the layout with Tilda sitting on the books! Glad to hear your daughter was OK in the end. Hugs, Marie xx

Crafty Loops said...

Teresa this is beautiful, I love the colours. Lee xx

Whisper said...

Absolutely superb hun, am loving the DP's and fabby sentiment.

Glad to hear your daughter is ok, Luv Sam x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab card, sorry not been about lately, been away & struggling to catch up with everything. So glad your daughter is ok, can imagine how worried you are. Take care Zo x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Teresa, your card is so gorgeous hun!! I adore the theme and fun scene you've created here!!

Glad to know that your daughter is doing OK hun!! BIG HUGS

Craftdee said...

Really glad to here your family in the US is okay, must have been very worrying for you - you'll be as glad as they that the crisis is over. This is a really cute card, I love the little bookshelf she's sitting on, very clever, Donna

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous card. Tilda looks gorgeous at on those books.
Thanks for joining our 'back to school' challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Glad that your daughter is ok - and hope there's no damage to her home.
Caroline xxx

Julie M said...

Great card, Teresa - I love the row of books that Tilda is perched on - fab colours too.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card, just adorable, love the chalkboard background! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!