Good morning all,
What a lovely day and I haven't even looked at the weather yet!
Today I am so happy to start my GDT for a month on the Magnolia Mania Challenge Blog,
and here is my card ...
Todays challenge over at MAGNOLIA MANIA is to use half pearls so I hope all you Tilda fans will come and join in the challenge, the DT cards are superb inspiration.
Recipe for my card is
Magnolia papers layered & sewn
Magnolia lovely fence die, cut through cardboard, put through the ribbler & painted with crackle paint
Wild Orchid Crafts Roses & Ribbon
Marianne creatables butterfly die coloured with copics and glittered with stickles
Kort & Godt half pearls.
1) MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER CHALLENGE ~ INSPIRED BY A SONG ~ ROSE GARDEN BY LYNNE ANDERSON
2) MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP CHALLENGE ~ SPORTS & HOBBIES ~ HOBBY GARDENING
3) ~CRAFT US CRAZY~ CHALLENGE ~ ANYTHING GOES
4) JUST MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE ~ HOLIDAY FUN
5) CARD MAKING MAMAS CHALLENGE ~ BIRTHDAYS
6) THE STAMP MAN CHALLENGE #29 ~ ANYTHING GOES WITH SUMMER COLOURS
7) CRAFTY CATZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE ~ EMBOSS IT (EMBOSSED FENCE)
Thanks for looking and hope to see you over there,
Luv & hugs