Hello and good evening,
After a busy morning I thought I’d do a bit of crafting this afternoon and this is the result, Tilda with balloon card, hoping to cover a few challenges with this one.
I’ve used these gorgeous mix of aqua papers, 3 aqua roses, 3 aqua shiny gems (coloured with copic), ribbon from the Ribbon girl and this sweet charm from ebay, which actually had pink stones but I used the copic pen to change them to aqua. The challenges I want to add my card to are;
1) Just Magnolia & Hanglar
~ Happy Birthday
2) Stamp, Scrap & Doodle ~ Recipe (3 papers, 3 flowers, 3 sparkleys and a ribbon.
3) Sugar Creek Hollow ~ Monochromatic - Aqua
4) Cupcake Craft Challenge ~ Layers
5) Southern Girls Challenge ~ Sketch
6) Stamptacular Sunday ~ Magnolia-Licious
7) Ooh la la Challenge ~ Aqua, bling & Sentiment
Thank you for your kind comments, I really do appreciate them and I will be round to visit your blogs. hugs Teresa xx