Well hello there my lovely blogging friends,
I’m feeling happy today, I’ve just been to town with my youngest son and even though I only came back with a water colour pad and some double sided tape, I’m happy because I spent some time with my lovely son Kieran, for a 17yr old he’s a joy to shop with, he bought himself some new clothes for his school holiday coming up soon.
Onto todays card~
I enjoyed making this one it’s Magnolia Tilda with her bunny aahhh! she‘s so sweet!
I’ve used some old papermania card that I had left over and some beautiful aqua paper which was a freebie from here ~
Tilda is coloured in copics, I’ve added a hellibore flower from Wild orchid crafts & some gorgeous shades of aqua roses from Michaels in America (Thanks to my daughter) 2 hatpins from the Ribbon Girl and I found these gorgeous feathers from a garden centre, which I wondered would they work on a card??? Now I’m wishing I’d bought more. The sentiment is a Magnolia one and the die cutting is Parisian Accents (my favourite dies) and I’ve also used stickles.
Righty oh! Challenges;
1) Totally Gorjuss Challenge ~ Fluffy
2) Cutie Sunday Challenge ~ Easter
3) Crafty Pad Challenge ~ Spring is in the air
4) Fussy & Fancy Challenge ~ Card for a child
5) Stampin for the weekend Challenge ~ Easter
6) Papercutz Challenge ~ Easter Bunny rabbit
7) Sketch & Stash Challenge ~ Sketch & neglected papermania card
8) Die cut dreams Challenge ~ Easter
9) Creative Inspirations ~ Easter Projects
10) If the shoe fits Challenge ~ Spring
Thank you so much for looking, I really appreciate your comments and I will be back to see your blogs later, hugs Teresa xx