Sugar Nellie Thomas
I’ve a bit of a shock for you today…are you sitting down lol,… because I’ve actually made a boys card! yes I know what a shocker!!! This is Thomas from Sugar Nellie, I adore this gorgeous little image, it was a pleasure to colour, it’s just the matching up with embellishments I find difficult for boys, do you? Hope this isn’t girly, anyway….
I’ve used Nitwit papers,
TH film strip & ticket,
raffia, buttons & terracotta flower from my stash
And Ribbon Girl ribbons.
I’d like to enter this into the following challenges…
1) Bling it on ~Use a digi & bling
2) One stitch at a time ~ 3D
3) My partner in crafting Crime ~ 3 layers or more
5) A spoon full of sugar ~ Tons of texture
6) Creative Inspirations ~ Punches & dies (punched photo corners)
7) DYSU ~ Yellow brick road
Thank you for looking at my blog today. Hugs Teresa xx