Tilda with wooden spoon
Afternoon all, I need to take a day off tomorrow so I'm adding this card today.
Its my all time favourite oldie Tilda with the wooden spoon. I've coloured her in copics and I've stamped & coloured the Strawberry Coulis recipe from Joanna Sheens Country Kitchen stamps for the background.
The rolling pin is the Magnolia stamp ~ I've used Nitwit paper ~ white doily ~ roses & cherry blossom from Wildorchidcrafts ~ stickles star dust glitter ~ and the gorgeous Parisian dies for the corners.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;
1) Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stanglar ~ Anything goes with glitter
2) Totally Tilda Challenge ~ Fruity Tilda
3) A spoonful of sugar ~ Tags (I've used the recipe as a tag)
4) Bling it on ~ Anything Goes
5) Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ Anything goes with something old, (My oldest tilda stamp)