Tilda with potted plant
Good morning all,
Hope you are well, we have lovely warm sunshine here again today hope you do too.
I made this card last night, hoping to tie it in with a few challenges today, this is one of the new Tildas with her potted plant ahhh!
I hope I've managed to get my colours right here, I love these papers, they are the Madeline set by Prima, so I've matched up my copics for Tilda, I've used the great sketch by Friday Sketchers which meant I could also use my Dimensions circular die, I've stitched the edging papers added a piece of matching blue lace & ribbon, 3 deep pink roses and 2 lovely diamond rhinestone gems to finish it off.
Hope you like it and thanks to everyone who leaves comments I really appreciate it. Hugs Teresa xx
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;
1) Friday Sketchers ~ Sketch
2) Just Magnolia & Hanglar Challenge ~ Favourite colours
3) Magnolia Stamp Lovers ~ Dies
4)The Res-Q-74 Challenge ~ Stitching
5) Paper Cutz Challenge #83 ~ Your Choice
6) One stop Craft Challenge ~ Diamonds are a girls best friend