Tilda with big ribbon
Good morning all,
I can't help feeling happy already this morning I just switched on pc to find I've won the Die cut dreams Christmas challenge Yay! Its always exciting to win isn't it?
Onto my card...She's back! I love this tilda I think she's so pretty and lovely to colour, I also love these Nitwit papers such a gorgeous blue teamed with the white doily and I love stitching them altogether, I've used this beautiful white spotted ribbon from the ribbon girl, string pearls from stash, I cut the heart with nestabilities and used crackle paint on it for a lovely effect and I used TH faded jeans ink around the edges and on the edges of the flowers too, added some blue chandelier garland and a punched butterfly, sprinkled star dust here and there...job done!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;
1) Cupcake Craft Challenge #134 ~ Monochromatic (blue)
2) A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge 144 ~ Ribbons, pearls & flowers
3) Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ For Mum or Girlie card
4) Anything goes Challenge ~ make your own embellishments (crackle painted heart)
5) Stampin for the weekend ~ For Mum/Mothers day
6) Paper cutz Challenge #84 ~ 3 papers & spring themed
7) Freshly Brewed Challenges ~ 2 or more embellishments
Hope you like my card, hugs Teresa xx