Tilda with Hawaiian Flower
Hello and good morning,
Today I've made another card using this gorgeous Tilda stamp
I had the Parisian Accents dies arrive yesterday so couldn't wait to use them.
These gorgeous papers are from the Botanical collection pad, roses are from wildorchidcrafts and the sentiment 'flutter by butterfly' is a woodware one. I've distressed, sewn and inked the edges of the paper.
Thanks for looking and I appreciate any comments. Hugs Teresa xx
I'd like to enter this card into the folling challenges
1) Just magnolia week 94 ~ Love you challenge.
2) Totally Tilda challenge 'How does your garden grow'
3)Magnolia down under challenge 84 'Distressing'
4) Magnolia-licious Highlites 'Spring'
5) Anything Goes -Distressing'
6) making it with Meslyn ~ My favourite things