23/02/2011

Blog Award


Thank you Kathleen for this wonderful award and here is Kathleens blog.
1)I must thank the person who gave me the award (above)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) In receiving this award I now have to tell you 7 things about myself,

1) I Love driving & reverse park better than forward
2) I love wearing jeans
3) I love fruit & chocolate
4) I would dearly love to visit America again
5) I hated school
6) I love a tidy craftroom
7) I miss my dear Son everyday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3) Pass this award onto 7 new bloggers, please take a look at their fabulous blogs below.

1)Annie's crafty heaven
2)Snoflakes Little World
3)Sassycards
4)craftyspider
5)Gem's little creations
6)Carrielicious Designs

7)jucydesign

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then leave a comment so they can pass on the recognition.
Thanks Teresa xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your award and thanks for giving it to me also, I'm honoured... hugs xx

chrissieann said...

Well done I got my 1st blog award last week it does feel great. Must find some awards as I know a few peeps that deserve them including you

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congrats on your award hunni, you deserve it as your one very talented & inspirational lady but a massive 'Thank you' for thinking of me when passing this award on and i will take it with honour :o)
hugs and xxx

Carrie said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it onto me!!! I love it!! xxxxx