31/08/2014

The Ribbon Girl ~ Magnolia Only Challenge ~ It's Charming

Good morning dear Crafters, 
I hope you are well.
As August comes to a close we say goodbye to a lovely Summer, we've had some pretty good weather and I've been able to enjoy it with my family so I'm not grumbling.
And as it's the last Sunday of the month it's time for the Magnolia Only challenge at The Ribbon Girl and the theme is It's Charming (Add a Charm)


It seems like ages since I did any colouring (painting) I'm feeling a bit rusty at it so please excuse my poor effort...having my lovely family here as meant I haven't done much crafting or blogging but now September is on our doorstep and as the schools re-open I shall be busy crafting again. 
~~~~~~~~
For this card I have used the following beautiful Ribbon Girl goodies...
Teresa used ~ 25mm 'Veronica' Ivory Flat Lace, 38mm Ivory Silky Crush Ribbon, Silver Fairy Door Charm, Stickles Stardust, White Chrysanthemum, 10mm Ivory Open Rose, Pink Semi-Open Rose Buds, 20mm Dusky Blue Open Rose, White Starburst Stamen and 3mm Ivory String Pearls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for stopping by I can't wait to see what you've all been up to on your blogs. 
Hugs 

10 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Excellent carda and box Teresa. Beautiful work as always. - Jim

Sandra H said...

Hi Teresa.........Stunning creation yet again and gorgeous embellishments and tilda l'd like to think we still have some summer left....lol take care x

Céline said...

so pretty
hugs
céline

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful these are just so lovely love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Lee said...

I don't think you're rusty,your card is soooo beautiful in every way.x

Unknown said...

Hi Teresa, if you're rusty, then I'm an old shipwreck at the bottom of the sea! Your colouring/painting is absolutely perfect and gorgeous as ever. I adore the little charm you've added too. Looking forward to September and getting organised again here aswell. Love Emma x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image -colouring looks great to me,gorgeous bow and love the lace and charm
Carol x

Alison59 said...

So beautiful. Alison59 x

~@ngie~ said...

beautiful as always darl :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a pretty card and a really cute Tilda! I love the sweet charm too. Have a great weekend.
Rebecca.