03/08/2014

Ribbon Girl Card Challenge ~ Anything but square

Good afternoon, 
 I apologise that I am so late blogging my card today, we have family home from America and I am having the best time with my Grandsons, I'm exhausted but so happy, boy they have some energy lol but make me laugh so much they really are a pleasure to spend time with. 
As you probably know The Ribbon Girl Card Challenge has started and the theme is 'Anything but Square'
This is my card for the challenge using the following Ribbon Girl goodies
Wavecrest Vintage Style Seam Binding, Green Hemp Twine, Stardust Stickles, 
2 Bronze Trowel Charms, 3mm Ivory Pearls and Cheesecloth.
Have fun making those shaped cards 
and remember there are two great prizes up for grabs.

Have a great week and see you again soon.
Hugs

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Teresa, beautiful vintage card, gorgeous embellishments. HUgs Kate x

Irish Cherokee said...

My goodness. This is a stunning vintage card. Fairly simple but gorgeous. - Jim

Carole Pollard said...

just stunning loving the sepia colours just perfect love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Teresa is your card xx

Stempelhexe said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous vintage image and card love the little trowel charms and beautiful embellishments love that flower die
Carol x

~@ngie~ said...

stunning as always... my cards always look 'too much' when I add embellishments... but yours always look........ perfect!!! :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Teresa, what a lovely decorated vintage card. Love the shape and the embellishments you've used.
Greetings Miranda

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Teresa, love it!
Enjoy your time with your family.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The image is lovely and the little flowers look so beautiful.
Rebecca.

Gina's Cards said...

OMG Teresa, this card is totally stunning! Love the papers and all the beautiful embellies.
Hugs
Gina x