05/04/2013

TILDA'S TOWN ~ FUSSY & FANCY or UNDERESTIMATED & ELEGANT

Good afternoon crafters, 
Thanks for all your lovely comments of support yesterday, it's always going to be a tough day to get through and it doesn't get any easier.
Today is a new day and as always we have to soldier on...
...thank goodness I have my card making to keep me busy. 
~~~~~~~~~~
My card today is a Fussy and Fancy card for the new challenge at Tilda's Town
'Fussy & fancy or Underestimated and elegant'
Magnolia Tilda, the special stamp 


I've used pretty Pion design papers, doilies, Magnolia so lovely heart tag and leaf dies,
from The Ribbon Girl I've used diamante flourish, rosehip buds, crysanthemum, lace with pearl trim, button twine and small key charm. All other roses are from WOC.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~
That's it from me for now, don't forget to check back at Tilda's Town to see if you are the lucky winner of last weeks challenge or in our top 3 or 5 and I hope you will join us in this new challenge. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great weekend and see you again soon. 
Big hugs
xxx

27 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

It's a gorgeous card! I love your colouring, just so pretty!!
Love, Mel. xxx

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

shampylou30 said...

another stunning card i do love this stamp your layout is fab sue xxxxx

Mojca said...

oh it's so pretty Teresa. really sorry to hear about your sadness ... hang on! hugs! Mojca

Donna said...

Your creation is gorgeous Teresa.
i love the shape and the papers are very pretty along with your perfect colouring.
Tilda is sooooooo cute!

I was one of the lucky 5 to be picked. Thank you!

Crafty hugs
Donna xx

Sandra H said...

It's so beautiful is your card Teresa lovely image and the colours are beautiful matches the beautiful finish to your wonderful creation xx

Christina C. said...

Magical!!!!! An exquisite creation, Teresa.....those papers are perfect for your lovely Tilda! Adore the beautiful shape!

kay said...

Beautiful card Teresa,do you cut out your card blanks or are they shop brought? X

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun, Luv Sam x

ChrisAndCat said...

This is gorgeous, Teresa, your colouring is fab and I love the little tag too.

Blankina said...

So romantic and pretty, have just read your last post..sorry to hear..
Keep creating it is so healing..wish you all the best.

Hugs Blankina

Sue said...

Beautiful card Teresa. Such a sweet Tilda, I love the pretty colours and gorgeous detailing.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

rachel said...

such a pretty card Teresa - really lovely and delicate - gorgeous xx

Julie P said...

So pretty, love those papers, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Marie-Louise said...

So beautiful. I love the papers and the embellishments. Great colouring.

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty. Love the heart and the pearl flourish.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jenny L said...

Hi Teresa,
another superb card as always.
Love all your detailing and colours used.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Little Miss Tilda looks like she is so enjoying the fragrance from that flower. And I am so enjoying looking at the creation you have made with her.

I hope today is a brighter day for you Teresa.

Doreen said...

such adorable card - so beautiful and fab colours as well
Big hugs
Doreen xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is very pretty I love the design Ginny x

coops said...

so beautiful teresa.stunning pretty tilda and design :D

xx coops xx

Sophie LaFontaine said...

This is soooooooo beautiful!!!

Sophie LaFontaine said...

This is sooooooo beautiful!!!

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous card as always love the beautiful image and papers -love the heart and bling flourish
carol x

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Beautiful project. I love all the colors and everything:)You are so talented:) Following on Boglovin
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers:)

Nancie Quah said...

It's so beautiful. Love you colored the Tilda and her flower.
Hugs, Nancie