01/04/2012

Here Come The Boys

Good morning Crafters
The sun is shining brightly on this Sunday 1st of April
(no jokes it is) It's cold though
I just thought I'd get started on my posts for the day as I have at least 3 to get through...
...First up is Here Come The Boys
and our challenge this week is Anything but a Card
You know I always dread these as this is not my strong point as you will see below lol
I made this Easter bag for my youngest, except he's not that young and would go mad if I used Easter bunnies lol even though he says he's not too old for what's inside though lol
 So I've used this cute Sugar Nellie stamp and followed Cathy's fab sketch for the Sugar Nellie challenge including the spots/dots they asked for.

Don't forget to pop over to Here Come The Boys to check out all the fab crafty projects my teamies have made and see if you are one of last weeks winners!

See you again shortly
hugs
 xxx

7 comments:

cheryl said...

well Hun this is super love the image you have used,one super Easter gift too,hugs Cherylxxx

rachel said...

Great bag Teresa - I'm sure it will be loved! Rachel x

Sandra H said...

Hi Teresa, Stunning creation it's gorgeous:)x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super job, I've just bought some bags to decorate - you really are inspirational so keep up the fab work! Zo xx

coops said...

fantastic gift bag teresa.i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful bag!! Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl ♥

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Teresa you're too clever!! Big Hugs Woo xxx