Good morning Crafters,
I hope today finds you fit & well.
I've been busy making this criss cross card, which I have to say I have only ever made one of these before so please don't laugh lol
After adding roses to the Tilda tag here I was a bit worried it wouldn't fit inside but luckily it did
Magnolia Tilda catching stars from the Prince/Princess range
Magnolia old Swedish lace border die
As usual I used my Pion papers (love them)
Beautiful ribbon from The Ribon Girl called Lady Lavender
Roses & pearl brads from Wild Orchid crafts
and a bit of cross stitching again for good measure (can't seem to stop now I've started)
1) The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge ~ Criss cross card & Prince/Princess stamp
2) Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge ~ Ribbon or Twine
3) Stampalot Challenge ~ Happy Birthday
4) Sweet Stampin' Challenge ~ Girly but not pink
5) 4 Crafty Chicks ~ Material Girl (Aida for cross stitching)
That's it from me!
Hope you have a lovely weekend, I shall be back tomorrow with a few DT cards.
See you over at your place :o)
Love & hugs