It's good to be back! ... and Tilda with bouquet
Hello my lovely blogging friends, I did miss you all when blogger went down, I had to do things like housework and stuff...boring! Oh well, house is now spotless and now I have loads to do on here to here we go.....
I've made this card for a few challenges starting with our dear friend Natalies sketch over at A spoonfull of sugar, great sketch Natalie I really enjoyed using that one.I've used Botanical papers again layered with gorgeous card, with cream colour lace, Magnolia rose & two roses from Michaels again, the pearls are Kort & Godt half pearls, ribbon from the Ribbon girl...hope you like it.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;
1) A spoon full of sugar challenge #51 ~ Natalies Sketch
2) Sentimental Sundays challenge #54 ~ Anything Goes
3) Magnolia down under challenge #95 Kraft colour Cardstock
4) Dream Valley Challenge #6 ~ Flowers
5) Just Magnolia challenge #106 ~ Make it lacy
6) Papertake weekly challenge ~ Fancy a punch ( Tim Holtz swirls die)
Thank you so much for looking and for any comments you may leave, I appreciate them.