15/05/2011

Addicted to Stamps challenge #4 Tilda with suprise




Good morning and happy Sunday to you all,
Over at Addicted to stamps we are haveing our 4th challenge which this week is the colours Pink & Brown, what a great colour combination, I loved making my card for this one, I've used my favourite Nitwit papers (affection collection) again, I've also used these Kort & Godt half pearls, roses from Wild orchid crafts and this superb real silk ribbon from the Ribbon Girl.
Stamps used are Suprise Tilda & corner stamp which I love using too.
Hope you can come and join us, don't forget to check out the fab blogs of my dear friends on the DT they have done some amazing work!
Thank you for looking,
I'd like to add this card to the following challenges;
1)Divas by Design ~ Anything Goes
2) Stampavie & More ~ Ribbons
3) Simon says stamp & show ~ Anything goes
hugs


18 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is so beautiful. I love the colour combo, the flowers.. and the bow are gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

gymjean said...

Stunning card Teresa I do love these stamps Hugs Jeanxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card
Teresa
love the colour combo,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Bless she's gorgeous Teresa! Fab colours and design! Woo xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Another beautiful card Teresa. Great colour combo and gorgeous details, especially the yummy bow.

Donna x

Jyotsna said...

Lovely card... And I love the way you color your cards... Its very good.... :))

Christina said...

That is really a stunning card Teresa! Looks amazing!
Hugs Kristel

coops said...

stunning card teresa.the tilda is so sweet and i love the scrummy colours ;D

xx coops xx

Marlies said...

Gorgeous card Teresa! Lovely details and great colouring!
hugs, Marlies

kay said...

simply gorgeous,x

Berit said...

Beautiful card in lovely colors!! I love the big bow!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Teresa, I love the tilda and that fab big bow.
Kevin xx

Lori said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Riet said...

So wonderful card Teresa,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lee said...

Another Beautiful creation Teresa.Love the colours and layout.Hope you are well.xx

Lating Panda said...

I love your flowers.It match perfectly with your card.:)Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design.Hugs!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card hun, so soft and pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Hi Teresa, your card (as I've said lots of times ;-) ) is just stunning. Simply beautiful. This time I'm saying it with my Divas by Design DT hat on! Thanks for joining us this time at Divas by Design (how weird does that feel typing that!). Sarah