17/07/2014

A Creative Romance Blog Hop ~ My Candy Winner


Good morning Crafters, 
As you know we had a 1st Birthday blog hop over at A Creative Romance last month and some of the DT had surprise candy on their blogs...well here is mine
I'm sure you will remember when the blog hop started the World Cup was also well under way, so I thought I would do an Red/White England Candy and here it is, including 10 sheets of card.
Thank you for all your lovely comments during the blog hop on my Card & Box
So here we go, who is the winner???
...
...
...
No 33
.
.
Congratulations Rebecca Bradshaw if you can email me your address I will post these goodies off to you. 
My email addy is in the sidebar>>>>
Thank you to everyone who took part in the blog hop your cards were stunning. 
Hugs

4 comments:

Mojca said...

oh waw what a yummy candy Teresa!!! Hope you are ok. Hugs! Mojca

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Rebecca enjoy this gorgeous candy xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Thank you so much, I'm over the moon to have won these gorgeous goodies! I've emailed you my address Teresa.
Rebecca.

Carole Pollard said...

Fantastic well done Rebecca love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x