30/06/2013

Here come the boys ~ Use a Digi Stamp


Hello and a very good morning to you :o)
I am absolutely walking on cloud nine here today, I've had a wonderful couple of days so far with my Grandsons, they went to see their other Grandparents last night but they are coming back later today and we are taking them out, they are great kids, so well behaved and full of cuddles, they are adorable!

Right where was I? ...Oh yes, blogging :o)
...
Today is Use A Digi Challenge at Here Come the Boys
 So I chose this ol' favourite Bambino by Sugar Nellie
The girls have made some gorgeous cards for your inspiration, so please pop by to Here Come the Boys and don't forget to check out our winner & top 5.
Have fun making those cards.
~~~~~~~~~
 See you all again shortly
 Hugs 



10 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So sweet baby boy,
love your card so much
have a lovely Sunday
hugs Tamara

Lisa xx said...

Ooh this really is such a sweetie Teresa. Sounds like you're having a wonderful time with your family xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Teresa, I love the image and beautiful soft colours.
I'm so pleased that you are having a wonderful time with your family.
hugs Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

so pleased that you are having a great time this is an adorable image gorgeous card Ginny x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Teresa! hope you're having fun with your family xxx

ALI said...

Lovely card, it is a great digi image. Enjoy your grandsons.

SUZYD said...

Beautiful baby card.Suzyd x

Doreen said...

Wow love this,gorgeous image and layout.xxx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is totally stunning and so cute Teresa xx

Donna said...

Oh, I love the image Teresa.
Perfect for a baby boy.

Enjoy your time with your family.

Crafty hugs
Donna x