23/12/2012

Addicted to Stamps ~ Blue Christmas

Good morning dear crafters, 
It's Sunday morning, how are you feeling? 
are ready for that second cup of coffee like me?
Well, if you've wrapped all the presents, trimmed your tree and you are feeling all shopped out come and join us
because today we are having a Blue Christmas over at Addicted to Stamps ;o)
yes our challenge this week is to make blue Christmas cards/projects

I've used this cute Tilda with lovikkamittens
and the lovely Christmas calendar is from Pink Gem designs, I saw it here on the lovely Jenny's blog and loved it, thanks for the inspiration Jenny. 
WOC roses
Jingle bells, blue organza ribbon and blue berries The Ribbon Girl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made this card for someone very special to me, my dear Aunt June (my favourite Auntie) I know I shouldn't have a favourite but I love her to bits, she's always been so kind to me and she's been 'into' every single craft over the years, she's been a huge inspiration to me.  Last February she was diagnosed with cancer and hasn't long to live, she is taking each day as it comes and trying to make the best of it, she's very brave in my eyes. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 On that note I will say, have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS, enjoy having your family around you and let them know how special they are to you. 
 Hugs

20 comments:

rachel said...

gorgeous card Teresa - and a very merry Christmas to you too xx

Sue said...

Your card is stunning Teresa, I love the sweet image and beautiful detailing
I really am very sorry to hear about your Aunt, my heart goes out to her and your family.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too Teresa and I wish you a Happy New Year
Hugs Sue

Jenny said...

Love this creation Teresa. Fab idea to use the calendar stamp. Sending love to you and your family for a Merry Christmas, and special prayers for your Auntie Jane, who does sound very brave. Jen xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Teresa, I am sure that it will make your aunty smile :-) So sorry to ehar about your aunt, my thoughts are with you.
Have a wonderful Christmas
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

Nicole said...

And another amazing card Teresa!!! Soooooo lovely and beautiful. Wishing you a lovely and cozy Christmas. Enjoy!!! Hugs, Nicole

Marlene Atkinson said...

Another stunning card Teresa gorgeous colours and layout.
Thank you for all the lovely comments you have left me on my blog throughtout the year. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2013. Marlene

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous once again Teresa, all wrapped last card for my Daughter just finished. Little puppy arrived yesterday so no spare crafting time at the mo. Merry Christmas, love Jane x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Teresa...love the image and great papers.

Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.xxx

Mojca said...

Oh so cute Teresa. such a great calendar and I love the image you used. hugs! Mojca

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Teresa! A beautiful calender! Sorry to hear about your aunt. She will love you card.
A Merry Christmas to you and you family. hugs, Marlies

Kathleen said...

I like the calendar design. Cute image.
Have a lovely christmas.
Kathleen x

Sandra H said...

Hi Teresa, Your card is as always absolutely stunning your image is just so gorgeous and the layout and embellishments are amazing another fabulous creation xx

Christina C. said...

Beautiful card, Teresa! Superb coloring and exquisite details!
Best wishes to you and your family...so sorry to hear about your Aunt Jane! I'm sure this beautiful card will put a smile on her face!

Kjersti said...

This is so beautiful Teresa!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas time with your family!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Anonymous said...

Love your card Teresa! I'm sure your aunt loves it too.
I wish you and your family a merry christmas and all the best for 2013.
Liselot

Anonymous said...

Wauw,what a beautiful card is this.
Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year.
Kind regards Joke

crafty-stamper said...

stunning card love the calendar centre-hope you have a good Christmas and best wishes to your Aunt June
carol x
thank you for all your messages on my blog over the year
carol x

cebelica said...

Ooooh, this is too cute. Very beautifully made! I really like stopping by your blog and seeing all your beautiful creations.

I would like to wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas and all the best in 2013! Hugs! xx

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea to make a calendar design! So soft and sweet!! Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Sol said...

Beautiful Soft Coloring.. And I love the colors.. FAB use of the calendar.. and Tilda is so cute with mittens.. :o) Beautiful Cards with Lovely Decorations..Love that you have painted the bells.. :o)
Happy New Year DT-friend! :o) Hugs Sol :o)