16/09/2012

Here come the boys ~ Recipe card

Hello again, 
As you know today is also the Here Come the Boys new #36 Challenge too,
 and this week we had fun with this new recipe;
3 papers, 2brads and 1 Image
Here's my card 
 
I've used this lovely Santa stamp for my image x1
gold brads x2
I've used Maja papers x3 
also this lovely red cameo & red ribbon
winter berries
and the Magnolia star tag & 24th December sentiment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd like to enter this card into THE CUTE AND GIRLY ~ CARD FOR A BOYS/MEN CHALLENGE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please come along and join us if you can at Here Come the Boys for our recipe challenge.
 We have a couple of new members joining us this week the lovely  Mojca and Alysha 
also a few lovely GDTs

See you again shortly for my 3rd and final card of the day
*hugs*

20 comments:

tilly said...

what a lovely Santa, and super colouring
Tilly

Mojca said...

Oh I just love your card Teresa. Such lovely colors and great image. Hugs! Mojca

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a wonderful Christmas card Hugs Ginny ♥

Anonymous said...

Had a look through all your recent posts and the cards are all as wonderful as this one! Crafty Hugs Woo x

Sue said...

This is stunning Teresa. I LOVE the image and the colours and details are all so beautiful.

Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Love this Teresa,what a wonderful image.:)Jacqueline.S

Whisper said...

What a gorgeous Santa, layout and extras, Luv Sam x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Teresa, Stunning is your christmas card and the image is gorgeous!! lovely tilda tag and lots of lovely detail and embellis totally stunning, xx

Karen said...

fab image and I love the sentiment shape x

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

WOW Teresa.

Gorgeous make, lovely image, beaautiful embellishes and I love that bow

Hugs Kelly

SUZYD said...

WONDERFUL CARD,LOVE THE SANTA.SUZYD X

Jenny said...

Loving this traditional Crissy card Teresa, Cant beat a bit of Kraft with lush red bow for me - lol! Jen x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Stunning Santa card,gorgeous colours. Marlene

Janet - aka stacky said...

I love this card Teresa It looks fab how you have put it all together xx

Sandie said...

Adorable, besides the image and card itself, I like how you added the cabochon, berries, and eyelets. Such gorgeous design... everything melds so beautifully.

Brigitte said...

Your santa is so cool!!!!! I love the browns and reds, it's perfect! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Lisa xx said...

this really is gorgeous Teresa xx

Unknown said...

Great Christmas card; really like this image; haven't seen it before. Now I felt like creating something with Santa!

Hugz,
Sandy

Elizabeth said...

Super card - love the cheery Santa. Elizabeth xx