Good afternoon all,
I've just been doing my usual rounds of blog hopping and I have to say all your cards are stunning
there's some brilliant inspiration out there.
After having lost my mojo for a few days I'm happy to be back with this one.
Tilda with butterfly & wheelbarrow
I've used Tim Holtz cardstock distressed with crackle paint old paper
Pion papers (of course)
Magnolia Tilda with butterfly, wheelbarrow stamps and lovely fence die
Kort & Godt beaded roses & pearls
Wild Orchid craft roses
MS butterfly punch
spellbinders tag die
Ribbon girl little flower & twine
tiny peg from my stash
white lace from my good friend Judy.
1) Paper Creations ink ~ Spring is in the air
2) Crafters Companion Monthly challenge ~ Spring
3) Stampalot challenge ~ Take inspiration from a DT,
( I took inspiration from Clare's beautiful spring colour card)
4) The pretty Little Ribbon Shop ~ Spring colours
5) Divas by Design ~ Favourite things ~ Tilda stamps, post cards, flowers and doilies
That's about it from me except to say
I logged on to a lovely surprise this morning
I had won the Card of the month at Just Magnolia whoop!
just the lift I needed and a $25 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp.
Thank you for all your lovely comments and a warm welcome to my new followers.
Have a great weekend
love & hugs