Good afternoon all,
...Another Challenge card here, this time I've made the backing papers myself using the Magnolia little flower stamp.
I've also used the Doohickey cutting die to make the frame around Tilda.
with Wild Orchid Crafts Corner filigree (coloured with a copic pen to match the card) butterfly charm & roses, Tim Holtz film ribbon and a lovely clock charm and ribbon from my stash.
1) TOMIC ~ make your own background papers
2) MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER CHALLENGE ~ Frame it!
3) SIRSTAMPALOT CHALLENGE ~ It's a frame up
4) CRAFTY CATZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE ~ Monochromatic
5) THE PRETTY LITTLE RIBBON ~ Monochromatic
...and that's it, now it's time for me to catch up on what you've all been up to on your blogs, see you over there. Luv & hugs